MEMBERSHIP IN IACI GIVES YOU A VOICE! Click here to read member testimonials!
IACI represents Idaho employers of all sizes representing an estimated 200,000 employees. IACI members work together to influence public policy that enhances Idaho’s business climate, thus providing economic opportunity and security for thousands of Idaho families. IACI members have access to an array of services:
- Public policy advocacy throughout the year including at the Idaho Legislature and before various regulatory bodies
- Timely information via newsletters and bulletins such as the weekly “IACI Legislative Report”
- Legislative contact information through the Idaho Prosperity Project, which allows IACI members and their employees to directly influence public policy through a one-stop, web-based, interactive site that gives employees access to send letters directly to their elected officials on key issues
- Participation in strategic public policy meetings where leading Idaho policy makers from the Governor to legislators to regulators routinely meet with IACI members to discuss issues
- Participation in key IACI committee meetings such as Environment, Tax Policy & Fiscal Responsibility, General Business, and the “Legislative Committee” which includes all IACI members meeting weekly during the legislative session
- Participation via conference call, e-mail, and an enhanced IACI website
- Participation in the IACI Annual Public Policy Conference where key public officials join IACI members to discuss compelling and strategic problems and solutions
Opportunities to sponsor a variety of events throughout the year that showcases your company for maximum visibility and allows access to legislators, congressional delegation and state constitutional officers!
Click Here to Join or Renew Membership Now!